The following criteria shall apply to exhibits held in conjunction with educational conferences sponsored by Continuing and Distance Education (Conferences & Institutes) of The Pennsylvania State University.
- All exhibits must have a recognized educational or public service value to the program participants.
- All out-of-pocket expenses incurred because of the exhibit must be paid by the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors shall be expected to adhere to time schedules as determined by the Conferences and Institutes and The HUB-Robeson Center.
- Exhibitors agree to abide the timeframe for installation and removal of exhibit in the conference site as established & communicated by instructions provided during registration process.
- All exhibitors shall conform to any other specific or existing rules and regulations established by Conferences and Institutes and The HUB-Robeson Center, regarding exhibits in specific areas. In addition, exhibitors may not post signs or exhibit materials on the walls of facilities.
- Exhibitors shall be solely and completely responsible for all exhibits and for any personal or public liability caused by, or arising from the exhibitors’ act or omission. Conferences & Institutes or The HUB-Robeson Center assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to exhibits from any cause. The cooperating association, exhibitor, or exhibit management shall indemnify and hold harmless Conferences and Institutes and The HUB-Robeson Center for any liability, claims or expenses suffered on account of acts or omissions of exhibitors.